TOP FIVE FAVORITE EPISODES OF “LOIS AND CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN” (SEASON THREE)
1. (3.17) “Seconds” – In this finale of a three-episode arc about Clark Kent and Lois Lane’s aborted wedding, Clark races to find Lex Luthor and an amnesiac Lois before the former billionaire can convince her to kill Clark and leave Metropolis forever.
2. (3.13) “The Dad Who Came in From the Cold” – A visit from Jimmy Olsen’s father to Metropolis prompts a revelation of the latter’s profession as a spy.
3. (3.22) “Big Girls Don’t Fly” – AFter successfully passing the tests set by Kryptonian survivors Zara and Ching, Clark learns that they want him to leave Earth and go back with them to rule New Krypton, or the planet will be ruled by the evil Lord Nor.
4. (3.04) “When Irish Eyes Are Killing” – In an effort to make Clark jealous, Lois dates her old boyfriend, Patrick Sullivan. But she and Clark eventually learn that he is planning to use her as a Druidic sacrifice.
5. (3.01) “We Have a Lot to Talk About” – While Clark and Lois deal with the ramifications of her discovery of his Superman identity, Intergang leader Bill Church’s attempts to go straight are hampered by his new wife and his son.
Filed under: Essay | Tagged: bruce campbell, comics, dc comics, dean cain, eddie jones, james read, jessica collins, john shea, jon tenney, justin whalin, justine batemen, k callan, lane smith, lois and clark, mythology, olivia brown, peter boyle, politics, religion, sal viscuso, shaun tolb, television, teri hatcher, timothy busfield, una damon |