Below is a list of my top five favorite Season One (2012) episodes from the TNT revival of the television series“DALLAS”. Developed by Cynthia Cindre, the series starred Josh Henderson, Jesse Metcalfe, Jordana Brewster and Julie Gonzolo:
TOP FIVE FAVORITE “DALLAS” SEASON ONE (2012) EPISODES
1. (1.04) “The Last Hurrah” – While Bobby and Ann Ewing plan one last barbecue at Southfork Ranch, John Ross Ewing blackmails his cousin-in-law, Rebecca Sutter Ewing into completing a difficult task.
2. (1.07) “Collateral Damage” – Bobby is arrested for assaulting Ann’s ex-husband, Harris Ryland. His son, Christopher Ewing demands a paternity test when ex-lover Elena Ramos tells him that his wife Rebecca is pregnant. After his business colleague Veronica Martinez becomes an increasing threat, John Ross sells her out to Venezuelan businessman Vicente Cano, resulting in her death.
3. (1.09) “Family Business” – J.R. Ewing returns to Southfork after John Ross is released from the hospital. Bobby is incapacitated by a cerebral aneurysm. Sue Ellen’s campaign for Governor of Texas is placed in serious jeopardy by Ryland. Also, Rebecca and her business partner/fake brother Tommy Sutter have a confrontation.
4. (1.01) “Changing of the Guard” – The series premiere re-introduced the Ewing some twenty years after the (1978-1991) CBS series, as the family gathers for the wedding of Christopher and Rebecca, while Christopher and John Ross begin working on different energy projects.
5. (1.10) “Revelations” – The season finale finds the Ewing men plotting against Cano, who is trying to take over Christopher’s energy company. Also, both Christopher and Elena confront Rebecca and John Ross respectively about the latter’s lies.
Filed under: Essay | Tagged: brenda strong, carlos bernard, charlene tilton, dallas, faran tahir, jesse metcalfe, jordana brewster, josh henderson, julie gonzolo, ken kercheval, larry hagman, linda gray, mitch pileggi, patrick duffy, politics, steve kanaly, television |