“LOST”: THINGS THAT MAKE ME GO . . . HMMM?
1. Who gave the original order for Walt Lloyd to be kidnapped?
2. Why did the Others kidnap some of the surviving Tail Section passengers of Oceanic 815?
3. Why did Ben Linus and the Others scheme to keep Jack Shephard, Kate Austen, and James “Sawyer” Ford as prisoners on Hydra Island?
4. Why did Michael Dawson confess his murder of Ana-Lucia Cortez and accidental killing of Libby to his ten year-old son, Walt Lloyd, following their departure from the island?
5. Why did Tom Friendly claim that no one was able to leave the island, following the explosion of the Swan Station, despite the fact that he, Michael and Walt were able to do so?
6. Why did the prosecuting attorney blindly believe Jack’s false testimony that Kate gave birth to Aaron Littleton, during their three-month stay on the island?
7. Why did the prosecuting attorney fail to continue her prosecution of Kate for the charges of bank robbery, assaulting a Federal peace officer, after the murder charges were dropped?
8. Why were the Losties, the Freighter people and Juliet the only ones who time traveled on the island and not the Others or Danielle Rousseau?
9. Why did Ben kill John Locke in “The Death of Jeremy Bentham”?
10. What happened to Claire Littleton during her three-year stay on the island, following the departure of the Oceanic Six?
11. Who killed some of the surviving Ajira 316 passengers at their beach camp and why?
Filed under: Essay | Tagged: adewale akinnuoye-agbaje, brett cullen, cynthia watros, daniel dae kim, disney, elizabeth mitchell, emilie de ravin, evangeline lilly, harold perrineau, jeff fahey, jorge garcia, josh holloway, ken leung, kimberly joseph, l. scott caldwell, lost, m.c. gainey, matthew fox, michael emerson, michelle rodriguez, mid 20th century, rebecca mader, reiko aylesworth, saïd taghmaoui, sam anderson, shawn doyle, television, terry o'quinn, time travel, travel, zuleikha robinson |